Home » The Innovation and Expertise of Alkaline Fuel Cell Power

The Innovation and Expertise of Alkaline Fuel Cell Power

The depleting ozone layer because of climate change is not a new problem for all of us. As the world progresses, the pollution released into our environment increases. The danger is becoming imminent. With technological advancement, it is possible to have an energy source that does not contribute to CO2 emissions, hence helping the earth recover from climate change and other environmental issues related. The innovation and expertise of Alkaline Fuel Cell Power is the solution to that problem. Alkaline Fuel Cell Power is a company that researches, develops, and produces Micro-CHP systems for residential, commercial, and industrial markets globally.

This system made by Alkaline Fuel Cell Power is powered by hydrogen hence it does not emit CO2. The Micro-CHP systems of Alkaline Fuel Cell Power are an efficient source of clean energy because of their great performance providing electricity while having zero carbon dioxide emissions into the atmosphere. Through the competitive hydrogen fuel cell technology of Alkaline Fuel Cell Power, we can achieve sustainable development.

Benefits of hydrogen fuel cell technology
There are a number of benefits to this technology which include:

  • Reliability: We can definitely rely on this technology because hydrogen is the most abundant element on earth. It is renewable and readily available for humans to use.
  • High Efficiency: This is more efficient than traditional combustion-based technology. Combustion-based energy is known to generate electricity at 33% to 35% efficiency. On the other hand, hydrogen fuel cells generate 65% efficiency.
  • Zero Emissions: The hydrogen fuel cell technology is a clean source of energy because its is pure water. Thus, no emissions of carbon dioxide.
  • Quiet Operation: Alkaline Fuel Cell Power is innovating a technology that operates quietly.

With the growing demand for clean energy, analysts estimate that hydrogen could meet 24% of the world’s demand in 2050 with annual sales in the range of €630 billion.

About the author


Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published.