Sten Engineering Company is a team of innovative engineers and designers who have combined their unique skills and technical backgrounds to provide a wide range of services in our community. Along with professional architects, managers and general contractors, STEN is becoming the top rated company in the construction industry in Southern California. STEN prides itself on taking on and enduring every new project.
Services offered by Sten engineering company are:
- Architectural Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Contractor Support
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)
- Interior Design
- Patio Design
- Residential remodels and Additions
- Soft Story Seismic Retrofitting Designs
- Foundation and Retaining Structure
About architect engineer
Civil engineering services are popular in Los Angeles and nearby areas. These professionals use the latest technology and scientific knowledge to design structurally safe buildings. The experts at Sten Engineering consider many important factors such as: safety, comfort and environmental impact. An architect engineer is an expert who processes project documentation for the construction of structurally safe and energy-saving buildings and other structures. Structural design requires record keeping and the calculation of large amounts of data using the latest software in order to construct a safe, comfortable and economical building.
What functions does an engineer perform?
- Discussing design requirements with the client
- Creation of drawings
- Designing prototypes and constructions
- Obtaining building permits and environmental impact statements
- Compliance with ecological and building standards
Sten Engineering is one of the leading architectural engineering firms. Sten Engineering Company works with architects and contractors to create residential designs. Their specialization is the preparation of project documentation for:
- New houses
- Additions and reconstructions
- Seismic reconstructions
Architect engineer room addition
If you’re looking to renovate or expand the space you have in your home, it’s time to seriously think about adding a room. These additions can be as simple as adding or enlarging a room or as extensive as adding a second floor. While adding a second floor would require a lot more planning and design than just adding a room, here are some tips to keep in mind when looking for a room addition architect to design and plan a room addition.
Tips of sten engineering company on finding a good architect for a room extension
- Try to hire an architect or firm that is well-known and has great reviews
- Search for references and past projects
- Your room addition architect contractor must be qualified, experienced, licensed and insured
- Ask to see the projects they’ve designed
- Get details about their payment policies
- Check if your architect/contractor has a website so you can find more information and compare everything
Working with the architect connecting the room in you
Once you’ve made your decision, there are many factors to consider when dealing with an architect. Please familiarize yourself with them:
- Meet them in person before you decide to sign a contract
- Ask them to come and see your project
- Get details about their services
- Ask the architect for the cost of adding to the room
- Make sure you have a detailed contract
- Contract should be easy to understandable
These steps should be taken in such a way as to guarantee that you will get the expected result and there will be no misunderstanding.