If you’re hosting a wedding, you’ve got a lot on your plate.
You’ll need to plan the ceremony and reception, find vendors and work with them properly, and create a unique design for the big day — but there’s one aspect of weddings that is far too often overlooked: taking photographs. Your day deserves an amazing picture album to hold all of those memories – it definitely shouldn’t just be quick photos taken by your friends with their phones.
But many people don’t know where to start. Should you hire a professional? Would it be more fun to do your photos?
Luckily, there’s a third option: portable photo booths.
Portable Photo Booths and the Wedding Industry
Portable photo booths are quickly becoming a popular alternative to hiring a professional photographer or doing your photography at weddings. In addition to giving your guests an unforgettable experience, they offer several unique benefits to couples and vendors alike – so let’s take a closer look!
1. Save Money | Photo booths are almost always cheaper than hiring a professional photographer for your big day. We love Fancee events and the portable photo booth they offer is only $150/hour, leaving you more money to spend on other aspects of your wedding (like bar hire or decorations ).
2. Make Memories | Same as with professional photographers, the best photo booth experiences come from guests who have fun together and take lots of photos with each other.
3. Create a Party | Portable photo booths add an element of fun to any party – and they’re also a cheap option for decorating as well! The Photo Booth companies have some awesome ideas for using their booth at your wedding (such as using it for a ‘filming’ session)!
4. Give To God | Here’s an awesome idea: Have a small photo booth set up at your wedding, and offer to-go prints as wedding favors. Everyone will have a great time, and you’ll get tons of lovely mementos for later!
5. Build Your Memories | Using a photo booth at your wedding allows you to build memories that last a lifetime. They provide something unique for everyone at the wedding party – not just the bride, groom, and guest of honor!
6. Give Guests a Present | One of the easiest ways to make your guests happy is to give them a present. Let your guests choose their favorite photo from the wedding and get it professionally printed! It’s a great way for you to interact with your guests and create memories all in one!
7. Help Your Vendors | Some vendors love having interactive wedding photo booths, where people can take photos with them.
Many companies have popped up recently that offer state-of-the-art booths, cameras, and accessories at reasonable prices. These companies use the latest technology to produce the best possible photos of your customers, all while being able to transport them across long distances.